Myreside Management Ltd
At Myreside Management we take your data protection and privacy very seriously.
Your information is stored securely and is not shared by any third parties without your permission.
Contact our Data Privacy Manager:
3 Dalkeith Road Mews
What personal data do we process?
Personal data that we process includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as name, address, telephone number, email address and account reference number.
- Personal and contact details (as above) of any named person(s) who you have authorized to act on your behalf, such as letting agents, relatives or solicitors.
- Correspondence including letters, emails and online enquiries via our website contact form.
What do we use your personal data for?
We will only use your personal data for:
- Managing your property.
- Managing your individual account.
- Providing you with information such as newsletters specific to your property.
- Our in-house debt recovery processes.
- Sharing with business partners.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We will only share your personal data with the following business partners:
- Contractors to contact you regarding access requirements for repairs and maintenance.
- Block buildings insurance companies for the purposes of claims handling.
We do not share personal data with other owners within the development(s) that we manage.
We do not share personal data with Owners’ Associations/Committees unless we have the permission of the individual(s) concerned to do so.
How do we communicate with you?
We will only communicate with you by email if we have your permission to do so.
We will only communicate with you by post: to invoice you for management costs, to inform you of specific issues relating to your property, to advise of owners’ meetings or the issuing of minutes of those meetings.
How can you change your personal data permissions?
Please contact us if you wish to opt out of email correspondence and revert to receiving invoices, newsletters, AGM notifications and minutes by post.
- We do not store any personal card payment data given to us.
- Individuals’ financial details taken for the purposes of telephone card payments are not stored or shared.
- Online payments made via our website and Direct Debit payments made via our Go Cardless account are encrypted and bank account details cannot be accessed.
Third party personal data sharing:
We do not share or sell your personal data to any third parties for marketing purposes.
Changes to your personal data:
If your personal data changes, then you should contact us so that we may update our records accordingly.
We do not share employees’ personal data with any third party, apart from our payroll provider, our accountant, HMRC, our insurers, The Department of Work and Pensions and employees’ pension scheme providers.